Monday, December 5, 2011

Acceptance!

So it is official.  No more prerequisites, no more work experience hours, no more letters of recommendation.  That's it!  I will be attending Ross University, School of Veterinary Medicine starting May 7, 2012!  It has been a long journey to this point; and now, the real journey can begin.
It is with great pleasure that I write to inform you of your admission to Ross University's School of Veterinary Medicine for the class beginning May-07-2012.  My sincere congratulations on this important step towards realizing your goal of becoming a veterinarian.


Sincerely,
The Associate Dean of Admissions


For those of you who don't know me, my name is Chris.  After 6.5 years of undergraduate work I have finally put in my paperwork to graduate with a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology from Cal State University, San Bernardino.

I wanted to make this blog as a way to share with others the trials and tribbles associated with being a student in veterinary school, as well as give myself a place to document the milestones associated with the next 40 months of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment